Wednesday, September 29, 2010

i found a crayon and wrote these words on your leg... (reblog)

So... we sell many "interesting things" at work and one thing that I'm still scratching my head at are these chocolate lollipops that you can put your logo or photo on. It's one thing to promote a company or event, but the fact that you can also place jpeg's of people on them is just a little odd. I mean, obviously nothing says love like people licking your face and watching you dissolve into sugary goo.

Anyways, the other day we got some samples of said lollipops in the mail.

Photobucket

Obviously, nothing is more fun than licking the face of a random man, who I'll refer to as "Jerry".

Photobucket

Jerry sucked.
I mean, he tasted like shit.
After letting him melt on my tongue for a little bit, I decided I didn't like the taste of him and so I quickly spit his "goodness" in the trash.


Maybe it's not you Jerry, maybe it's me?


no, no....it's definitely you.


Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment