Tuesday, November 17, 2009

shameless plug

VOTE FOR ME!!!!

Hey ya'll... so I've been sick recently and I decided to put my "stuck at home with the mcnasties" to good use by waterproofing all my outdoor gear, reading magazines I haven't touched since they crossed my threshold in January of 09 (some don't even exists anymore: RIP Domino), removing a cyst from my head*, scanning old photos and doing some snowboard designs for a contest. So, I'm asking you... the kind readers here, to please take a moment out of your busy day and vote for one of my snowboard designs. (cough cough) Please, help a starving and sick artist out.

You can vote for this one here.

And this one here.

And sadly, like anything on the internet you have to register first, but REI and Arbor are both decent eco friendly companies and it's worth giving them your email, even though you don't have to sign up for any email updates.

Also, if it makes you feel better, did you know that REI locations are giving away gift bags filled with $5-$100 worth of gift cards to the first 20 people through the door on the day after Thanksgiving? True story. Personally, I always try to use the day after turkey as a day to go outside and work off some off the mashed potatoes and green bean casserole with fried onion toppings I just noshed down, but if you're of the shopping variety and you like/need outdoor gear... it's a pretty good opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment