Thursday, October 22, 2009

As you can see...

Over the past few months since bike racing season has ended, I've taken my spare time on the weekends to spend QT (quality time) in the great outdoors, camping, hiking, and hanging out with friends and maybe seeing a concert here or there. While I won't bore you with the snowy details of each trip, I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos from the end of summer and the beginning of fall.

Towards the end of July, Julie and our dogs hit the White Salmon River on a hot day.

some older ladies pass us and hike to Paradise on Mt. Hood one warm afternoon in August.

under the mossy pines... Mt. Hood

Clear Lake, OR camping trip with the gang

Labor Day beach holiday at Pacific City, surfing, camping, etc...
Lauren surveying the coast. Pacific City, OR

Same Labor Weekend, this time in Seattle at the Brandi Carlile Raise the Roof Benefit show. September

Brandi and myself and the poster I designed for the event. September

Amy and I unknowingly dressed as twins. Bend, OR. October

Hanging our by the campfire. Bend, OR October

Julie tearing down the hillside on an unexpected snowy day. Bend, OR October

like I said.... unexpected snow, while camping in early October.

Sam and Kim at Biketobeerfest, Portland. OR October


Sam scaling the hillside of Dog. Mt. WA, October

The Columbia Gorge from Dog Mt., WA October

Driving through the CA Redwoods. October

Sam discovers that surfing in Northern CA in the fall is damp.

Oregon Coast. October




Umpqua River, OR. October

Biking, downtown Portland. October

No comments:

Post a Comment