Wednesday, September 9, 2009

you can do it all by yo'self

In an effort to sometimes lighten the jovial mood of my blog - i've decided to post some random things that I post on facebook throughout the day... so, if you see these things twice, I'm sorry. Really. Maybe you spend too much time online.

So... the other month i was a football game and a song came over the loudspeaker and all the kids started dancing... i felt a little left out since I didn't know what the song or the dance was.... until today. I bring you... Snap Yo Fingers... Telletubby style.


The dance that the Telletubbies do isn't the exact dance that all the kids were doing, but it's pretty damn close for being in big fuzzy costumes. And, props to Rachel and Brenna for telling me the name of this song at Bumbershoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment