Friday, October 21, 2011

things that I am looking forward to...

-snowboarding season
My work agreed once again to pay half of my season pass to Mt. Hood Meadows. Seriously, during the winter and providing that the snow is good, I make it up there at least twice a week.

-going to Vancouver to see Olympic soccer qualifiers
In January the USWNT plus the best squads from around the globe will be in Vancouver BC for qualifiers. It would be nice to get a gang of folks together, rent a house, get the package deal and plan for nothing but awesome times for a week. Total fangirldom without feeling bad that you're geeking out over hot women who just happen to be ridiculously good soccer players.

-maybe snowboarding up in BC
Because I'm not going to New Zealand and spending that money on airfare and everything else, and that time away from work... maybe one time I can actually get my ass up to BC for boarding. It would be great if I could combine that and the soccer trip whilst I'm at it.

-spending more quality time my my dog, Anna
Saturday morning hikes, walks after work, etc.

-spending more time doing design work
Not feeling guilty for going into work hella late and staying till 2am

-spending more time at the gym
Because I like working out at 9pm.

-spending more time on the bike trainer
Because I won't have to quit for dinner or other things

-planning on going to Patagonia
Because I can... and it's on my bucket list and I have the vacation time

-eating spinach salad and boca burgers for dinner
Because I like em. And it's easy after you've been at the gym or going to the gym.

-spending more time at the climbing gym
Because it's winter and you have to play inside sometimes.

-getting a mid-century modern sofa
Because comfortable sofas are overrated.

-going to the movies more
There were a lot of movies that I never went to go see because I figured my s.o. wouldn't like them and wouldn't want to spend the money on them. IE: subtitles.

-reading more
YES!

-playing more banjo
YES!

-working on that book
It takes time, and well... I have time now.

-meeting new people
And not feeling guilty if you kinda like them more than you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment