Friday, May 27, 2011

my regrets

Sorry blogosphere... it's not that I don't love you... I've just been busy and well, nothing much has happened I think since I last wrote.

THE MEH....
  • I haven't raced my bike much (weather is crap and I am saving myself and my monies for crit season).
  • I haven't played much softball (weather is crap).
  • I went to some concerts, but then they got canceled so I drove all the way home.
  • I climbed half way up Mt. Hood, en route to the summit (a long time goal of mine) but the winds got so fierce... we turned around and went back home.
  • I've had several friends end up in nasty bike incidents which left them in the hospital for lengthy period of time.
  • I lost a freelance gig I was pretty excited about.
  • multiple flat tires
  • hella long jury duty
  • I went to a Timbers game and saw the only game they've lost at home.
  • And well, we're back to taking furlough days at work again... two days a month.
  • And lastly, I have a crack that mysteriously showed up on the windshield of my suby and is growing bit by bit day by day.
THE OK...
  • We got some sweet new bike frames thanks to one of our sponsors, Veloforma.
  • Finally got my full Ironclad kit.
  • The back deck at the home is looking pretty sweet thanks to Mrs. Fritts.
  • We now have Hopworks Organic IPA in the kegorator.
  • I've done some sweet artwork for some upcoming bikey things.
  • Went home to Ohio to see the family and show Sam the homeland (post to follow)
  • The Rapture didn't happen.
  • Caught up with some old friends.
  • Sweet Spring Cleaning Sale of Icebreaker stuff (I cleaned up)
  • I won some free Bogs boots
  • I won some free Keen shoes
  • new luggage!
  • Glee started to get pretty good.
  • Great Easter dinner with friends... (aka My Oregon family).. ps: there was Honey Baked Ham.
  • A great furlough day spent at the coast with my dog, reading in the sun and then noshing on some fish n' chips.
So, there you have it. It's not that I don't love you... it's just that there is not much to report on.

And as always... if these blogger posts (or lack of them) are not enough for you, you can always follow me on Tumblr, which is pretty much the real time, live feed, and visual and mental stimulation of what gets me through the day and what I am pondering at most times.


No comments:

Post a Comment