Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I want to go to there...

photo by M. Lebow

In three hours time I'll be headed out of town for a few days for a much needed and deserved camping holiday. In roughly five hours, I'll be be setting up camp by a lake in the Coastal Mountains of Oregon. After night fall, I'll build a fire, drink wine and do some quality snuggling. Then in the morning, I'll wake to the sounds of birds chirping in the tall pines. Surrounded by the crisp mountain air, I'll warm up with an awesome breakfast and coffee. Following... and in no big rush, we'll load up the car (with my dog Anna), go to the beach, rent some surfboards, and spend all day in the sun working on our tans (with a short break for fish n chips and microbrews of course). Then, do it all over again....


No comments:

Post a Comment